The BEST keto brownie bites with keto friendly and gluten-free caramel drizzle and coconut shavings. A savory treat for after dinner with only 2 net carbs!
How do I make brownies moist?
Thest keto brownies are MOIST!
TIP! Be sure to start checking around the 10 minute mark. You'll want to remove the brownie bites as soon as the top is just a tiny bit jiggly still. This way, they continue to cook even outside of the oven and remain moist and tender.
How do I make keto brownie bites?
These keto brownies with caramel drizzle are easy to make in bite-sized form and are made with the following ingredients:
- almond flour
- cocoa powder
- confectioners erythritol
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
A non-stick trick
I love my silicone muffin cups and my silicone baking sheets. For this recipe, I was sure to spray my silicone mold with olive oil as a double precaution against the brownie batter sticking to the pan.
These brownie bites are so simple to make. First, preheat the oven and mix your brownie ingredients. Simply add the batter to your silicone mold or muffin cups and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
How do I make keto caramel sauce?
This keto caramel sauce is made with only a few ingredients:
- heavy whipping cream
- granulated erythritol
- molasses, optional
Simply melt your butter until golden brown, add in your other ingredients and wait until the sauce thickens. The trick here is to resist the temptation to stir for about 15 minutes.
Finally, pour the caramel drizzle on your brownies. Add in some extra salt if you like salted caramel like I do 😉
What can I add to keto brownies?
If you're looking for alternatives to the coconut shavings or caramel sauce, simply add in your favorite toppings from this list of keto-friendly brownie buddies:
- chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds
- fresh strawberries on top
- a thin slice of banana, for low carb diets
- a teaspoon of almond, cashew or peanut butter
Indulgent Keto Brownie Bites
Brownie Bites Ingredients
Keto Caramel Sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup granulated erythritol
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp molasses optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F and spray silicone muffin cups/ sheet with oil or treat with butter.
- Melt butter for 30 seconds in the microwave to soften, if needed. Mix all brownie ingredients together with a fork.
- Add 1 teaspoon to small muffin cups or 1 tablespoon to large cups.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or when top is still a tiny bit jiggly. The brownie bites will continue to cook while outside the oven.
- Allow time to cool and gently remove from muffin cups.
- Add butter to medium heat, stirring until fully melted. Wait 5-10 minutes.
- When butter is golden brown, add in other ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Reduce heat to low setting.
- For 15-20 minutes, do not stir and allow sauce to simmer. Remove and place in a glass jar to keep. Use microwave to reheat, then stir as needed to use again.
If you like this recipe, you'll love:
This recipe was inspired by Gooey Salted Caramel Brownies by Tasty.