One and DONE cajun kielbasa and veggies
No time to prep and grill those kielbasa veggie skewers this summer? Don't want the carb count of sheet-pan sausage and potatoes?
Make this easy low-carb friendly sheet pan with sausage and veggies instead.
This one-pan keto-inspired kielbasa sausage dinner is a definite busy weeknight sanity saver, right in your kitchen, without a grill or skewers.
How to prepare cajun kielbasa & veggies
How do I roast radishes?
However, before you place back into the oven....
What other veggies can I use with kielbasa?
- any peppers
- cherry tomatoes
Can I use kielbasa in stir-fry?
Yes! If you prefer making a veggie and sausage stir fry, just make sure to sauté your radishes first, since it takes them longer to soften than other veggies. Next, add in other veggies and finally sausage (since most are already pre-cooked).
Cajun Kielbasa & Veggies
- ½ lb radishes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 kielbasa sausage
- 3 bell peppers (yellow, red, green)
- ½ lb asparagus
- 2 tbsp Tony's Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Add radishes to non-stick baking sheet, with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast radishes for approximately 8 minutes and remove. Reduce oven heat to 350º F.
- Add kielbasa and other veggies, creole seasoning, and drizzle with a pinch more of olive oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes.