5-minute keto fast chunky guacamole dipThink you need special equipment or several ingredients to make a fast keto chunky guacamole? Nada.
This quick and easy chunky guacamole recipe calls for only 4 ingredients and super easy.
No need to go to your local Mexican restaurant to get delicious guacamole; it can be made right in your home. Easily pairs well with a steak or shrimp fajitas (see our quick recipe here).
How do I make fast and easy guacamole?
I like my guacamole chunky; it keeps all the beautiful flavors. But first, peel your avocado. That's the trickiest part of this recipe, and, it's not even tricky at all!
How do I peel an avocado?
Not sure how to peel an avocado? Check out this fast tutorial:
After peeling your avocado, simply mix the ingredients together, keeping the tomatoes intact if you prefer your guac chunky like I do.
What can I serve guacamole dip with if I am on a keto diet?
If you're on a strict keto diet, serve this fast and easy guacamole dip with:
- shrimp fajitas
- as a topping for bundles burgers
- with cheese crisps
- Roasted Italian Butter Steak and Radishes
- or as a dip for pork rinds (also keto friendly)
How do I make easy guacamole with only a few ingredients?
- use salsa, diced tomatoes or Rotel instead of tomatoes
- add in some cilantro
- make it with lemon juice (or without lime juice) if no lime juice is available
- use fresh garlic for your guacamole instead of garlic powder
- add in onion or leftover pico de gallo instead of tomatoes
- make guacamole with a bit of mayo for extra creaminess
How do I make a spicy guacamole?
If you're into spiciness like my family, you can mix in any of the following for extra fiery guacamole:
- your favorite hot sauce
- jalapeno peppers
- Mash avocado in bowl and combine other ingredients. Serve.
If you like chunky guacamole, you'll love: