Easy salad lunch prep
Tuna and mayo: blah. Tuna, mayo, olives, Sriracha, onions, and tomatoes = blissful lunch idea. I love Sriracha and the heat gives a great kick to the old tuna tune of blah. Step it up and try dill pickle relish (optional) with the salad mix and it’s a blend of yum. This keto tuna salad with Sriracha is an easy lunch or dinner recipe sure to please.
What can I serve keto tuna salad with?
Some meal prep ideas to serve along side your tuna salad:
- low-carb wraps or lettuce wraps
- low-carb bread
Perfect for wraps or as-is
We made this on a weeknight for dinner, but it’s an easy prep for lunch on the go. I used half and half spinach-lettuce blend, to add even more sweet flavor and it worked out wonderfully.
This salad is also delicious when served in a low carb wrap. I like mine a bit creamy, so I add in extra mayo.
Keto Tuna Salad with Sriracha
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup green olives
- 1 Bag 50/50 blend of spinach & lettuce (or lettuce of choice)
- 1 dash Sriracha, to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonaise or olive oil
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish, optional
- 1/3 cup mayo, optional
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve over lettuce. Omit onions if strict keto.
If you like keto Sriracha tuna salad, you’ll love:
- Lemon Dill Baked Cod with Broccoli
- Easy Keto Salmon Cakes with Avocado Sauce
- Salmon and Cheesy Asparagus (one-pan)
This recipe was inspired by a recipe for Spicy Sriracha Tuna wraps from Gimme Delicious.