This salmon and cheesy asparagus bake is the easiest dinner. There’s nothing better than relaxing after a long day of work, then come home and spend hours of cooking. Kidding!
We want to make our lives easier, so one-pan dinner ideas are a great way to get to spend the extra time with your family. This salmon and cheesy asparagus is rich with flavor, but an easy addition to a busy workweek.
What kind of cheese is good with asparagus?
In this recipe, we use a blend of cheeses. However, you may want to try one of the following Italian cheeses, such as:
- Pecorino Romano
How do I make salmon and asparagus in one pan?
You’ll want to make sure to bake the salmon and asparagus long enough to cook fully, about 12-15 minutes.
Next, add the cheeses and broil for the last 5ish minutes. This gives the lemons a nice caramelization and melts the cheeses to perfection.
You’ll want to keep a very close eye on the dish for the broiling portion. Enjoy!
One Pan Keto Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 1/2 lb salmon
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 3 slices lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil, to coat pan
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees. Coat pan with olive oil.
- Place salmon and asparagus with garlic powder, lemon pepper and lemon slices on top. Give asparagus a toss in the oil. Squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and place cheese on asparagus. Broil for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with dill weed.
If you like seafood recipes, you’ll love:
- Easy Keto Salmon Cakes with Avocado Sauce
- Low Carb Crab & Shrimp Seafood Foil
- Easy Lemon Dill Baked Cod
This dish was inspired by All Recipes Super Simple Salmon.