Simply creamy & dreamy pesto chicken
What if I don't have a spiralizer for the zoodles?
If you don't have a spiralizer on hand, don't worry. Check out this YouTube video from Kelly Senyei demonstrating how to spiralize without the kitchen tool.
Pesto chicken and zoodle alterations
Instead of chicken, mix it up and add shrimp or steak instead. It'll still be just as delicious!
Creamy Garlic Pesto Chicken & Zucchini Noodles
- 2 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp butter, to coat pan
- 2 large zucchini
- ⅓ cup pesto sauce
- 3 tbsp garlic powder, to coat chicken
- 1 tbsp garlic powder, for pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup Italian Cheese blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Toss chicken thighs in garlic powder and add to buttered dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, spiral zucchini into noodle shape with a spiralizer and pat dry. Set aside.
- In a large pot, combine cream cheese, pesto, 1 tbs. garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Heat, stirring frequently.
- Add zucchini noodles and tomatoes to pesto sauce. Coat. Remove and add to baked chicken dish.
- Top with Italian cheese blend and bake additional 5 minutes, until cheese is golden.
If you like pesto chicken and zoodles, you'll love: