Easy Keto Air Fryer Meatballs (3 ways!)
Delicious keto meatballs made with only two main ingredients; flavor them as you’d like, or with your favorite garlic or cajun seasonings!
Preheat air fryer to 375°F for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef and pork rinds.
With hands, roll meat into quarter-sized meatballs. Add, in one layer, to the air fryer.
Air fry for 7 minutes, flip and repeat.
For cajun meatballs, combine:
*****or cajun seasoning, like Tony's*****
For garlic meatballs,
- 3 tablespoons paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tbsp garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Calories: 193kcal | Protein: 29g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 392mg | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 3mg