One Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Easy, 30-minute, one pan shrimp fajita sheet recipe. Spice up your weeknight dinner with this quick meal.
- 1 lb shrimp, uncooked deveined
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp cilantro, dried or fresh
- 1 tsp butter for pan
- 3 bell peppers, various colors
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tsp salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 Serving of Chunky Guacamole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter pan.
Chop peppers & onion. Combine all ingredients on pan.
Bake for 25-30 min. Give a good toss half way through to make sure shrimp doesn't dry out. Serve with guacamole.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 28.3g | Fat: 4.5g | Saturated Fat: 1.4g | Cholesterol: 241mg | Sodium: 331mg | Fiber: 3.4g