How do I make sheet pan shrimp fajitas?
I have never been big on seafood, unless it’s seasoned well.
The flavor combinations here are just perfect and none are too overpowering. They blend together to form a unique smokey flavor.
Sheet pan meals are just the best, am I right? No more messy baking dishes.
The easiest shrimp fajitas
The prep is easy and clean-up is a no-brainer with one-pan shrimp fajitas.
First, you’ll want to butter your baking dish. Next, chop your onion and peppers and add shrimp and seasonings to the pan, like so:
Sheet pan meal prep ideas:
Why stop at shrimp? If you’re really into Sunday meal prep or quick sheet pan meals, try:
- chopping and mixing chicken or beef with peppers and spices ahead and freezing until ready to thaw before next day prep
- Not into fajita seasoning? Try our buttery roasted Italian steak sheet pan dinner recipe
How do I make sheet pan shrimp tacos?
You can certainly have a low-carb tortilla if you’re not on a strict keto diet. Aim for a low-carb wrap or tortilla under 5 g of net carbs. Not too bad, if I do say so.
Topping ideas for shrimp fajitas:
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- enchilada sauce
One Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter pan.
- Chop peppers & onion. Combine all ingredients on pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min. Give a good toss half way through to make sure shrimp doesn’t dry out. Serve with guacamole.
If you like shrimp, you’ll love:
*This recipe was inspired by Once Upon a Chef’s Grilled Shrimp Tacos.