An easy buttery, Italian sheet-pan dinner
This roasted Italian butter steak and radish sheet-pan dinner is the perfect recipe for a busy weeknight.
Minimal prep and keto-friendly deliciousness doesn't have to be complicated.
How to prepare buttery Italian roasted steak and radishes:
- Roast the radishes
- Prep steak and mushrooms
- Add steak and mushrooms to sheet pan
How do I cook a buttery steak dinner?
1. Roast the radishes
2. Prep Steak and Mushrooms
3. Add steak and mushrooms to sheet pan
Tip for roasting mushrooms!
Cooking steak in garlic butter
Can you cook steak in butter?
How can I make radishes taste more like roasted potatoes?
How do I make radishes taste great?
Here's some tips on how to make radishes taste just as delicious as potatoes:
- butter and Italian seasoning
- roasted, smashed cheesy bacon radishes
- buttery cajun-roasted radishes with creole seasoning
- oven-roasted smashed radishes with butter, sour cream and chives
- add in Italian-style greens to the mix for roasted radishes and greens (vegan)
- make a butter rosemary steak or garlic herb steak
- sautéed radishes and onions for topping off your steak
If you like this Roasted Italian Butter Steak and Radishes, you'll love:
Roasted Italian Butter Steak and Radishes
- 1 lb radishes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp meat tenderizer
- 1 lb steak, chopped into cubes
- 8 oz pack baby Bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt and pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Add radishes to a non-stick baking sheet, and toss in olive oil. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until almost tender. Meanwhile, chop steak, coat with meat tenderizer and set aside.
- After removing radishes, add chopped steak, slices of butter, Italian seasoning and whole mushrooms to the pan. Bake an additional 10-12 minutes, or until steak is at desired wellness.