This is the best buttery, garlic lemon & dill baked cod recipe is the easiest meal I’ve made in some time.
Healthy Lemon Dill Baked Fish
Being sick is no fun, so today I decided to make the easiest recipe of the week and was inspired by this recipe from Taste of Home.
From prep to oven was less than 5 minutes- so fast for a tasty dill fish recipe!
A flakey, cod fish delight
Just butter your cast-iron skillet or baking dish, place the fish and broccoli florets, butter pieces, minced garlic, sprinkle of dill, and squeeze a bit of lemon on top. Voila! Well, almost….
Be sure to bake at 420ºF for about 15 minutes.
You’ll also want to check on that pesky broccoli about half way through and give it a good toss as to not burn it.
You can even remove it half-way through if you feel like it is beginning to overcook.
Keto Lemon Dill Sauce for cod fish
If you’d like to make a lemon dill sauce for your baked cod, just mix 1/4 cup of warm cream cheese with 1 tsp dill, 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp lemon juice.
Other ways to prepare keto cod fish:
- in foil packets with lemon, butter, broccoli or other low-carb veggies
- add capers to your lemon dill cod
- pan fry or grill your cod with extra butter and Italian seasoning
- add onion and cajun spice to your garlic mix for extra flavor
Lemon Dill Baked Cod (keto)
- 1 lb cod fish
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp dill seasoning
- Preheat oven to 420ºF. Butter cast-iron skillet.
- Place fish and broccoli in skillet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread minced garlic and bits of butter around pan. Sprinkle with dill. Squeeze a pinch of lemon juice and place lemons on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, half way through tossing broccoli to keep moist.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you’ll love:
Digging the lemon and dill cod and garlic and broccoli cod dishes. I gotta go shopping this weekend to make some of your yummy dishes.