Try this easy keto blackberry cobbler is the perfect dessert for those hot summer days. Make this yummy gluten-free, sugar-free cobbler today!
How do I prepare old-fashioned cobbler?
Cobbler is easy to make in three main steps:
- add sweet filling
- add topping
My family has always made a delicious Southern-style cobbler like Food Network’s version.
How many calories does blackberry cobbler have?
Regular cobblers have upwards of about 500 calories per serving.
This low carb version of my favorite old-fashioned cobbler only has 207 calories.
How many carbs does blackberry cobbler have?
Regular, sugary cobblers have around 50g. carbs per serving.
This cobbler, on the other hand, has 10.
How long will blackberry cobbler keep in the fridge?
This blackberry cobbler will keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
I recommend reheating before enjoying.
Can I freeze blackberry cobbler?
I do not recommend freezing this blackberry cobbler.
What can I serve with cobbler?
I love my blackberry cobbler with:
- sugar free (or keto) vanilla ice cream
- with chopped walnuts or pecans
- heavy whipped topping (or sugar free whipped cream)
How do you make a blackberry cobbler without the carbs?
First, add the powdered erythritol to the berries and smash.
Next,A . Mix.
What to do with leftover cobbler
This simple keto blackberry cobbler is not only low-carb, but can withstand a few days in the fridge (hello, sweet breakfast).
Need keto breakfast ideas that don’t include eggs?
What can I substitute for blackberries?
If blackberry isn’t your jam, try:
- mixed berries
Low Carb Blackberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place blackberries in a 4×6 baking dish, or similar size. Add powdered erythritol and smash with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter in microwave for 40 seconds. Add granulated erythritol and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add two eggs, baking soda, and almond flour and mix well. Pour almond flour mixture over blackberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove when golden crust is golden. Serve with heavy whipped cream or carb friendly ice cream.