Healthy keto cinnamon roll pancakes
I’ve tried many keto pancake recipes, and many of them left me disappointed.
In a lot of those recipes, you only taste the almond flour or they are too “heavy.”
I wanted to find a nice balance for these, so I upped the cream cheese and they are the best low carb pancakes I've had.
Is almond flour keto?
Yes, and a serving is only 2 g net carbs and 170 calories. Definitely keto!
Tips for frying the cinnamon roll pancakes
Don’t get concerned about the batter being thin!
That’s just part of the light and fluffy nature of these pancakes, it will fluff up better when fried.
Tip for frying keto cinnamon roll pancakes:
Be sure to keep the heat at medium, as they may burn quickly.
The best keto cream cheese icing atop delicious cinnamon roll pancakes!
The cream cheese frosting is super easy to make, and you sub the cinnamon if you’d like another flavor.
I l sometimes like to mash a few blueberries or strawberries in the frosting. It’s berry good 😉
Need other keto pancake ideas? Look no further.....
Easy almond flour keto pancake batter recipe ideas
- Make keto chocolate chip pancakes with sugar free baking chocolate
- Add a thin slice or two of banana (if you're not on a strict keto diet)
- mix a bit of almond butter into the batter
- add in some cocoa powder and extra sweetener to make "Oreo" keto pancakes with our cream cheese frosting recipe
What are the best keto pancake toppings?
- Chocolate keto pancakes: melted sugar-free chocolate
- Keto "peanut butter" pancakes: almond butter mixed with softened cream cheese
- berry cream pancakes: berries, cream cheese and your favorite sweetener
- keto banana pudding pancakes: heavy whipping cream (whipped) with banana extract
Easy Keto Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (3-Steps!)
- Soften cream cheese and butter in microwave for 20 seconds. Mix well.
- Mix cream cheese mixture with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl to form pancake batter.
- Heat skillet with butter on medium heat. Add ⅓ cup of batter to pan for each pancake. You should see tiny bubbles form when it's time to flip with spatula.
Cream Cheese Icing Directions:
- Melt cream cheese and butter in microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add other ingredients and mix very well until combined.
If you like these sweet cinnamon roll pancakes, try: