Keto Lo Mein Zoodles
If you're looking for the perfect Asian-inspired zoodle lo mein stir fry recipe, look no further.
This is the best zoodle stir fry and it's fast and easy.
How do I make keto stir fry sauce?
It all starts with the thick Asian stir fry sauce.
Mix the stir fry sauce ingredients in a mason jar or air-tight container and shake.
I used the xanthan gum in place of corn starch to make it a keto friendly stir fry sauce.
How do I make Asian stir fry zucchini noodles (zoodles)?
First, use a spiralizer to make your zoodles.
Pat them dry with a paper towel and add them to your wok or frying pan.
Next, add in some ground ginger and minced garlic.
Let's lo mein!
Finally, add your sauce to your zoodle stir-fry and mix on medium heat until incorporated and your zucchini noodles are softened.
What are other ways to make keto lo mein?
- Add other veggies such as broccoli, cabbage cauliflower, green beans, or a teeny bit or peas/carrots
- Make it meaty! Add in grilled steak or chicken.
- Love seafood? Make a shrimp lo mein.
Zoodle Lo Mein Stir Fry
- ¼ cup sesame or olive oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ tbsp xanthan gum
- 2 medium zucchini, made into spiral zoodles
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Mix sauce ingredients in a Mason jar or right container with a lid. Shake and place aside.
- Add zoodles and a bit of butter to a wok or pan and add zoodle ingredients.
- Pour sauce over zoodles and mix over medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes, or until softened.
This recipe was inspired by Build Your Bite's recipe for homemade stir fry sauce.